15 Beauty Products I Cannot Live Without
Hey everyone!! Today I’m going to share the beauty products I absolutely cannot live without. Most of these are things I use daily, and they’ve changed my life since I started using them. For the most part I tend to buy products that don’t cost very much #brokecollegestudent Makeup is something that I spend quite a bit of money on so those products will be a bit more expensive, but hair and skincare products are things that you should be able to find at your local Walmart or Target! I’ve added links for most products so that you can purchase them or read more about them if you’re interested! Just click on the images!
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Safe Word – I love love LOVE this lipstick. It’s an amazing matte rose nude color. I actually own several of the Be Legendary lipsticks by Smashbox, and all of them are great. However, Safe Word is my daily go-to.
- Urban Decay All Nighter and Chill Setting Spray – I’ve gone through many different setting sprays over the last few years, and I was so happy when I discovered Urban Decay. I love both of these setting sprays, and it would be hard to choose a favorite. I think if I had to though it would be Chill. I don’t notice a huge difference in how effective the two are, but the application of Chill feels better to me.
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation – This is one of my absolute favorite foundations. The coverage in absolutely amazing, and it goes on so smoothly. It says it is a hydrating foundation, and I can definitely believe that. It feels amazing when it’s on. The only complaint I have is that you really need to set this foundation or it will come right off. I typically use 40 Nude in the summer and 15 Ivory during the Winter/Spring.
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara – I was very hesitant to buy this at first because of the price tag (I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than $8 on mascara before this). However, I’m so so happy that I decided to buy it. It honestly looks like I’m wearing falsies when I’m wearing this, and I love that. I absolutely love the reactions I get when I tell people it’s just mascara, “Wait, you’re not wearing falsies???”
- Aussie Headstrong Volume Hairspray – I’ve finally found a cheap hairspray that I love!! This doesn’t make my hair feel absolutely disgusting which has been a problem of mine when it comes to hairspray. It’s absolutely amazing for volume and doesn’t make your hair hard and crunchy like some hairsprays do.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo – My problem with most dry shampoos are the smell. Most of them don’t smell very good at all, and I hate that. This one has a nice, fresh scent, and it works very well as a dry shampoo.
- Ogx Moroccan Healing Dry Oil – I use this almost every single day after I finish styling my hair for the day. I bleach my hair fairly regularly, and you can tell. This oil helps tame frizziness and fly-a-ways that are common with my hair.
- Renpure Solutions Cleansing Conditioner – I bought this after my mom recommended it to me. She’d been using it for months before she told me, and I was offended that she kept this amazing secret from me! This is sooo gentle on your hair. I wash my hair every other day, usually with this. About once every week and a half or two weeks I’ll use actual shampoo and conditioner, but otherwise this is what I use. Your hair feels clean after using it, and since it isn’t a shampoo it doesn’t completely strip all the natural oils from your hair so it’s so much healthier. I 110% recommend this to absolutely everyone. Personally, I’ve only used the rosemary mint scent, but I’m sure the others work just as well. Plus it’s the same price as buying both shampoo and conditioner so you’re not spending any more money! Woo!
Disclaimer before I start this section: I’m an awful person and just started taking care of my skin recently. There very well could be much better products than these out there, but these are my personal favorites so far. If I find anything I like better, I will be sure to update this post!
- Ogx Coconut Miracle Oil Lotion – This is one product I can confirm is one of my favorites. I’ve tried many different lotions over the years, and this is one of the only ones I buy repeatedly. I have this weird thing with lotion and hate how it feels between my fingers so I’m very picky. The consistency of this one doesn’t send chills down my spine as I use it so that’s a good sign.
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner – This is only the second toner I’ve tried, but it’s been good so far. I use it twice a day every day, and I haven’t noticed my skin drying out or anything like that.
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream – The only complaint I have about this is the consistency is a bit weird for me (see above, so it could definitely be a me thing). It works so well though that I put up with it.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes – I wonder what skin care brand is my favorite… Yet another Neutrogena product that I absolutely love. I’ve tried some makeup remover wipes that leave my face feeling greasy after I use them, and this one definitely doesn’t leave me with that feeling.
- Equate Daily Moisturizer – The bottle says you can compare this Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. I’ve tried both and honestly cannot tell the difference between the two. I use Equate’s because it is about half the price of Aveeno’s. Yay for saving money!!
- Body Fantasies Vampire Body Spray – Okay so I’m going to talk about this product for a bit. I used this when I was in my freshman year of high school, and EVERYONE always told me how good I smelled. I absolutely love this spray. AND THEN Walmart decided to stop carrying the product. I was absolutely devastated. I looked and looked for years, both online and in stores, and I couldn’t seem to find it anywhere so I eventually gave up. For some random reason, I decided to check Amazon again over Winter Break 2016. I was completely shocked when I found it (and thrilled that it was cheap!) I immediately bought 6 small bottles, and I regretted nothing. This is what I wear daily.
- Dior Addict – So this is super expensive. I mean, very expensive. I’ve never actually purchased it, but I’ve been lucky enough to snag a few samples of it here and there. I rarely wear this (mainly because I only have a tiny bit of it). I typically wear it when I’m going out to a party of some sort. I love it though and wish it wasn’t as expensive. I just can’t bring myself to spend that much money on a fragrance product.
So here you go: the 15 products I absolutely cannot live without. Do you currently use any of these or see any that you’re going to try? Or maybe you have your own can’t live withouts? Let me know in the comments!